Scooba 390 Core Technologies:
- Uses a powerful four-stage cleaning process to prep, wash, scrub and squeegee your floors, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*
- No sweeping required! Scooba preps your floor, vacuuming up loose crumbs, sand and dirt
- Puts down only fresh solution to clean your floors, keeps clean and dirty water separate inside the robot
- Safe and effective on select hard floor surfaces, including tile, linoleum, vinyl, marble, slate, stone and sealed hardwood
- Works with Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula, water or water and vinegar
- Wide cleaning head makes Scooba 390 ideal for kitchens and other large areas
- One full tank washes up to 425 square feet before it requires refilling
- Makes at least three passes over every area for thorough cleaning
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology:
- Scooba's advanced system of software and sensors allows it to sense its environment to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- With iAdapt Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times
- Scooba selects from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second to optimize coverage of every section of your room
- Wall-Following ensures the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Cliff detection sensors allow Scooba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Easy to use: just fill and then at the push of a button Scooba is off and running
- For regular maintenance, all parts that need to be cleaned or maintained are colored grey and orange
- Features Extended Life Power Management to deliver longer battery life than previous Scooba models
- Virtual Wall® Technology keeps the robot in the areas you want to clean and out of the ones you don't
What's In The Box:
- 1 Scooba 390 Floor Washing Robot
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 D batteries, not included)
- 1 Suction Bulb
- 4 Packets Of Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty on robot, six-month manufacturer's limited warranty on battery
Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 17 x 5.2 inches
Package Weight: 13 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 14.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.6 lbs.
*When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.